Over the late summer, Megan Hart and I did the first Weekend of Legend – essentially it was born as a fun way to get a huge amount of work done over 2 1/2 days and to turn our pain filled writing weekend into a fun twitter contest – Weekend of Legend! Then we did a second one later in 2012. As it happens, it was a great way to get a lot of work done, we gave away a lot of prizes and it’s now time for the THIRD round!
This time the hashtag will be #WOL3 and the other participating authors are:
Lauren DaneTessa DareMegan HartChloe Neill – Chloe’s Post on her Goals ETC is HERECarly Phillips – Carly’s Post on Her Goals ETC is HEREJeri Smith-Ready – Jeri’s Post On Her Goals, ETC is HEREJulie Leto
EACH AUTHOR WILL HAVE HER OWN WORDCOUNT TARGETS AND PRIZES, ETC. Keep an eye out for their twitter handles to see what those are. The stuff below is for MY contests only 🙂
1. this is a TWITTER contest so yes, you will need a twitter account to play. To be entered in the contests I’ll be running all weekend you will need to @ me and be sure to use the #WOL3 tag so we can find the responses among all the others to separate out to choose a winner.
2. I will be checking in every 2,000 words written and awarding prizes once I hit every 5,000 word goal.
3. All of us will be running random contests as well, so keep an eye on that hashtag!
4. The #WOL3 contest will run from Noon pacific, Friday April 19 through the end of Sunday, April 21 (so say, midnight pacific)
5. My contests will be open to international entries unless otherwise indicated (iTunes has geographical limits, for instance)
What are we giving away you ask? Mainly books, but also music and some other fun stuff.
Good luck and we’ll see you on twitter this weekend 🙂
April 18th, 2013 at 5:52 am · Link
I love it when you and Megan have joint contests. I think I better follow the other authors on Twitter so I don’t miss anything. I can’t wait!
April 19th, 2013 at 8:37 am · Link
What a FANTASTIC idea!!! Next year, I’d love to join in!!!