1. Cynthia Eden’s release of Red Hot New Year
2. Sasha White’s release of Sexy Devil
3. Red Garnier’s release of Sheeman
4. Lori Armstrong’s Fabulous Announcement!
5. All those fabulous videos of Julian McMahon on youtube
*fans self* sighs
6. A sex scene I’ve been writing for the last three days. It makes me so happy, I actually just giggled about it!
7. That’s it for now, but really, it’s a lot of fabulous!
November 29th, 2007 at 1:08 pm · Link
Lauren, you are so great. Thank you.
November 29th, 2007 at 1:40 pm · Link
I concur, Lauren, you so totally rock! Thanks for stopping by the blog ~
Good couple of weeks for us, eh?
Congrats again to you.
And thanks for giving me more books in my TBR pile with your author picks 🙂
November 29th, 2007 at 2:18 pm · Link
Oh! Number six is definitely a good sign!
November 29th, 2007 at 2:29 pm · Link
Aww, Cynthia, you’re a rock star and this coming year you have so much to treat readers with, I can’t wait!
Lori, you kick butt and that video was so cool! I’m thrilled for you.
Lee – LOL, I hope so! Thanks.
November 29th, 2007 at 3:50 pm · Link
Squee, OMG Lauren thank you you’re the best! Lori’s video is hilarious I’m so happy for her. And more squee about your sex scene. Yess!! You go Lauren! 😀
November 29th, 2007 at 4:42 pm · Link
It has been a good week! Yay on the sex scene. Gotta love it when they get to you huh? LOL