1. Flirting With Danger – Suzanne Enoch
2. Match Me If You Can – SEP
3. Fistful of Charms – Kim Harrison
4. Breath of Snow and Ashes – Diana Gabaldon
5. Angel’s Fall – Nora Roberts
6. Dead Man Rising – Lilith Saintcrow
7. Born In Death – JD Robb
8. Woken Furies – Richard Morgan
9. Blood of the Damned – Anya Bast
10. Bakra Bride – NJ Walters
11. Scarlet Woman – Shelley Munro
12. Tall Dark Cowboy – Mackenzie McKade
13. Murder of Angels – Caitlin R Kiernan
(I want to say Megan Hart’s Broken was my favorite book read in 06 but it won’t be out until late spring, so that would be cheating. I’d also so Dirty was my second favorite but as the official date wasn’t until January 1, that’s also cheating. I’d add Anya Bast’s More Than Magic which is now Witch Fire and due out in June to that list – but now I’m just teasing you all, LOL!)
Honorable mentions – every single NJ Walters book I read in 06 – Craving Candy, Drakon’s Treasure would be two that come to me off the top of my head. Shannon Stacy’s, 72 Hours, Jordan Summers’ Bacchus, Charli Teglia’s Wolf in Shining Armor, Carrie Vaughan’s Kitty books, Charlaine Harris’ Grave Sight as well.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants