I thought today I’d talk a little bit about my upcoming self published series due out in late winter/early spring 2014 🙂
- The series is an earth based futuristic set 300 years after a devastating illness has hit the planet.
- The series is NOT dystopian. It’s not even what I’d call post-apocalyptic. It’s simply the way things are now.
- All the stories in the series will be menages
- The series will be extremely erotic but each is a romance with a full HEA. These stories will be MMF – each member of the triad will be a full partner and in both triads, the men have been together first, before the women come along.
- The first story is ALL THAT REMAINS and it’ll be out in the MARKED anthology out in February 2014 along with novellas by Vivian Arend and Kit Rocha.
- ALL THAT REMAINS will feature Summer, Hatch and Charlie and is set in a town called Paradise Valley that serves a migrant population of people who travel around the country doing all sorts of work. In Paradise Valley the work is seasonal and mainly agricultural.
- Summer is a permanent resident of the town.
- Then I’ll release long novellas/category novel length stories back to back to back in three parts. Not so much a serial, but a story told in three parts.
- This story will feature Dulcie, Red and AJ. I’m writing it all as one piece so the story will be totally done in those three parts.
- Depending on the response, I may return to that world in the following year with different characters