I was tagged by Megan Hart to share six things about myself.
a. Link to the person who tagged you.
b. Post the rules on your blog.
c. Write six random things about yourself.
d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
e. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
All Righty Then:
1. I could chew a whole bag of Dubble Bubble gum – just one after the other, chewing until it loses flavor and then onto another one.
2. I twirl this one lock of my hair, just under my left ear. My mother tells me I’ve done this since I was a baby.
3. I make up random songs about things all the time. Including buttsecks.
4. When I’m very tired and trying to sleep, I rub my feet together over and over until I pass out.
5. I get motion sick (Doom sick) with first person shooter games.
6. I love sparkly things
June 8th, 2008 at 12:37 pm · Link
Hi Lauren – this is not related to you being tagged, but I just wanted to mention how nice it was meeting you yesterday at the Lori Foster event.
I have a funny story about how we met on my blog (at least my perspective). http://vtibbs.blogspot.com/
I’m hoping I didn’t scare you too much!
June 9th, 2008 at 6:33 am · Link
I’m totally addicted to bubble gum too. I keep bags of it in my desk. 😎
June 9th, 2008 at 9:20 am · Link
I love sparkly things, too. 😀
How was your trip?
June 11th, 2008 at 10:50 am · Link
Jaci – I have to hide the bags because my dude loves it too and he sneaks handfuls! And because he smells so good I let him. I have no willpower.
Cindy – it was a lovely trip, thanks for askin!