THIRTEEN THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
1. The 300 came out Tuesday and my husband brought it home from work for me Tuesday night.
2. Mmmm, Gerry Inspiration
3. Dear Sweet Baby Jesus – Clive Owen and his accent in the upcoming Shoot em Up
4. Daniel Craig
5. Tofu green curry
6. Tegan and Sara
7. My husband is the best. He’s so very good to me, he’s a great dad and a great partner and I love him. (see #1, bringing me the 300 oh and he rented Children of Men because he knows of my Clive crush)
8. My gladiolas are up and literally four feet tall. Brilliant red and white – so pretty! I’d show a picture but I can’t find the digital camera.
9. Las Vegas in less than a month!
10. My friends. I’m so blessed in my friends.
11. Being able to laugh – it’s really important that I can laugh every day.
12. My kids when they’re not trying to kill each other and when they don’t say, “mommma, momma, momma” a thousand times a day until I say, “WHAT!”
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
August 2nd, 2007 at 1:01 pm · Link
Oh my. I just watched the Gerald Butler video. Yum.
And I didn’t know there was a new Clive Owen movie coming out–thanks for letting me know. He’s my favorite crush.
August 2nd, 2007 at 2:43 pm · Link
oooh i’m dieing to see 300! Danny Craig Yum! Tofu – not so much.
Laughing and Friends ABSOLUTELY!
August 2nd, 2007 at 2:47 pm · Link
You like Tegan and Sara? I found them on MySpace of all places.
August 2nd, 2007 at 3:15 pm · Link
Um, at 2:57 left in the video of yummy Gerrry…what the heck is that from??? Wow.
And Skin Walkers looks awesome!
And your hubby rocks.
August 2nd, 2007 at 3:28 pm · Link
Was 300 really that good? Should I add it to my Netflix queue???
Stay happy, babe. I’m with you about the laughing and the cooperating kids. All the way!
August 2nd, 2007 at 3:31 pm · Link
All I can do is giggle and grin! These are awesome – and girlfriend, do I know what you’re talking about with the momma, momma, momma? Yes! My teens still do it! LOL!
August 2nd, 2007 at 7:59 pm · Link
Lots of happiness! And thanks for sharing pics.
August 3rd, 2007 at 2:50 am · Link
Awesome list. Husband and friends, definitely!!
300 isn’t out here on DVD yet. So jealous…I’m looking forward to its arrival.
August 3rd, 2007 at 4:22 am · Link
YAY for hubby. 300 is a very cool movie.
August 3rd, 2007 at 8:47 am · Link
Great list! 🙂