THIRTEEN THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
1. The 300 came out Tuesday and my husband brought it home from work for me Tuesday night.
2. Mmmm, Gerry Inspiration
3. Dear Sweet Baby Jesus – Clive Owen and his accent in the upcoming Shoot em Up
4. Daniel Craig
5. Tofu green curry
6. Tegan and Sara
7. My husband is the best. He’s so very good to me, he’s a great dad and a great partner and I love him. (see #1, bringing me the 300 oh and he rented Children of Men because he knows of my Clive crush)
8. My gladiolas are up and literally four feet tall. Brilliant red and white – so pretty! I’d show a picture but I can’t find the digital camera.
9. Las Vegas in less than a month!
10. My friends. I’m so blessed in my friends.
11. Being able to laugh – it’s really important that I can laugh every day.
12. My kids when they’re not trying to kill each other and when they don’t say, “mommma, momma, momma” a thousand times a day until I say, “WHAT!”