Thirteen Things That Bug Me
1. Bloggers who consistently try to police what everyone else says
2. Authors who can’t seem to speak to anyone else without telling you how great their writing style is, how special they are and how much they rock oh and by the way did you hear about my new book deal with X? Sigh. Dignity people!
3. That weird black hair that I keep having to pluck, what the *uck is up with that?
4. People who talk on cellphones in the middle of any event they should have turned it off for. Like say, the St. Martins press publisher spotlight at RT, the movies, when they’re in front of you in line at the grocery store…
5. Heroes in romances who are assholes and people who keep saying I’m PC because I can’t get behind a dude who rapes the heroine or emotionally or physically abuses her. Whatthefuckever! I didn’t say you can’t publish it, I said it bugs me. And it does. Because heroes don’t abuse women thankyouverymuch.
6. People who make excuses for everything. Suck. It. Up.
7. People who seek to make themselves feel better by tearing other people down.
8. “Light” cheese. It’s just, not cheese.
9. People with terribly communicable, deadly diseases who jet off to Europe without a care.
10. Paris Hilton.
11. Paris Hilton “finding God”
12. Lindsay Lohan’s mother
13. Little girls in clothing made for exotic dancers
a href=”http://thursdaythirteen.com”>Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!