Thirteen Totally Random and Unrelated Things About Me
1. I’m religious about breakfast. I take breakfast very seriously and without a good breakfast I’m ravenous and slighly woozy all day long.
2. I put 300 tassles on bookmarks last night and I have a thousand left to go
3. I absolutely hate things that don’t make sense. Even if I don’t agree with something, if there are rules that led to that opinion or situation, I can accept it. But when things happen for no apparent reason, it drives me nuts.
4. I’d really like to sell a book this week.
5. I have an airplane book for RT – Night Rising
6. Every once in a while for no apparent reason I’ll sing the chorus from Electro Woman and Dyna Girl (see how I date myself?)
7. I love green olives
8. I am a not so secret fan of Laguna Beach. Oh the teenage drama!
9. I cannot believe Sci Fi is going to make me wait until next year for more episodes of Battlestar Galactica
10. I bought hot curlers the other day
11. I need to buy body scrub stuff this weekend
12. I don’t like banana splits
13. I am of the sincere belief adding cheese to just about anything makes it better