Over the late summer, Megan Hart and I did the first Weekend of Legend – essentially it was born as a fun way to get a huge amount of work done over 2 1/2 days and to turn our pain filled writing weekend into a fun twitter contest – Weekend of Legend!
As it happens, it was a great way to get a lot of work done, we gave away a lot of prizes and it’s now time for the second round!
This time the hashtag will be #WOL2 and the other participating authors are: Lorelie Brown, Carrie Lofty, Carly Phillips, and Jeri Smith-Ready
Here’s the main info you’ll need –
1. this is a TWITTER contest so yes, you will need a twitter account to play. To be entered in the contests we’ll be running all weekend you will need to @ reply one of us and be sure to use the #WOL2 tag so we can find the responses among all the others to separate out to choose a winner.
My twitter: https://twitter.com/laurendane
Jeri Smith-Ready: https://twitter.com/jsmithready
Carrie Lofty: https://twitter.com/carrielofty
Carly Phillips: https://twitter.com/carlyphillips
Lorelie Brown: https://twitter.com/LorelieBrown
2. I will be checking in every 2,000 words written and awarding prizes once I hit every 5,000 word goal.
3. All of us will be running random contests as well, so keep an eye on that hashtag! You can see the individual rules for each other at these blog entries: Lorelie Brown, Carly Phillips, Carrie Lofty, Jeri Smith-Ready
4. The #WOL2 contest will run from Noon pacific, Friday December 7 through the end of Sunday, December 9 (so say, midnight pacific)
5. My contests will be open to international entries unless otherwise indicated (iTunes has geographical limits, for instance)
What are we giving away you ask? Mainly books, but also music and some other fun stuff.
Good luck and we’ll see you on twitter this weekend :)