Thirteen Random Things Because I’m Stressed and Still Brain Mushed
1. I meant to be able to visit with a lot more people at RT and did not! I’m disappointed about that.
2. But I’m overjoyed to have had our little RT posse – Megan, Amelia and Laura.
3. I need to go dancing more often.
4. I started writing GWAB again last night and this thrills me.
5. It also scares me.
6. I get to see Anya in a month!
7. I have the best husband ever.
8. I have A LOT of work to do
9. Suddenly I’m so busy it’s disconcerting but wonderful all at once
10. I hate waiting
11. I’m still fighting off the cold that threatened before I left for RT. It’s back and has settled into my throat and appears to want to timeshare there. I have too much to do this weekend so my husband is plying me with vitamins
12. I brought back three dozen books from RT and I don’t have time to read any of them
13. Tater tots are still as good as they were when I was a kid. Ding dongs are not.