Still sick. Ugh. Darned germ factories! My kids have given me the third major illness since school started only this one appears to be the flu and my 5 and 2 year old are similarily affected, poor things.
Still, I have a lot to be thankful for other than stanky old dayquil and as tomorrow I hope to sleep this off or at least snuggle in bed with my family for most of the day, I thought I’d do Thankful Thursday on a Wednesday instead!
1. The release of Taking Chase
2. The release of Thrice United
3. Continuing to write and be able to sell what I finish, what a blessing that is!
4. On that note, selling Stripped to Spice! YAY!
5. Selling Ascension to Ellora’s Cave
6. Hitting the sweet spot on Chased
7. My fabulous friends who are a neverending source of support
8. My fabulous readers without which none of this would be possible. The notes you send me totally make my day!
9. My husband, who is, quite simply everything. Supportive, kind, gentle, giving, handsome, smart, funny, a great dad and pretty much good at everything he tries.
10. My family – kids, parents, family of my heart
11. My agent – who is just wonderful. I am sooo lucky to have someone like her in my corner.
13. Great books to read
14. Oh and pumpkin pie. Oh how I love me some pumpkin pie.
Y’all have a lovely Thanksgiving in the United States!