Amazon has just released its list of the top ten romances of 2005:
- Breath of Snow and Ashes, Gabaldon
- It’s In His Kiss, Quinn
- The Trouble With Valentine’s Day, Gibson
- Undead and Unappreciated, Davidson
- The Smoke Thief, Abe
- Wait Until Midnight, Quick
- 50 Harbor Street, Macomber
- Dark Secret, Feehan
- Mr. Impossible, Chase
- Flirting With Danger, Enoch
I would like to point out to a certain author who was just moaning about the horror of a tide of erotic romances, that not one of the list above is an erotic romance. In fact, there are several trads in the list and two vamps.
What do you all think of the list? Agree? Disagree? Have your own additions?