1. Crit Partners who whip you into shape and yet, say things that boost your self esteem all at once.
2. An agent who believes in me and works hard on my behalf.
3. A husband who is truly my best friend and biggest supporter.
4. Parents who are proud and supportive and who think my kids are the best thing evar.
5. My kids, who are monsters but wonderful monsters who tussle over who gets to snuggle with momma in the mornings.
6. My friends, who have proven themselves over and over by being there for me in good times and bad.
7. Continued creativity – New book ideas coming to me, I still love beading and cooking and creating with my kids.
8. The ability to enjoy the small things like the way water beads on the leaves of the bushes in my yard and looking at spiderwebs with my kids.
9. Loving my life. I’m so blessed, I really am. I love my family and my house and this dream I’m living.
10. The best readers any author could ask for. Seriously. I’m terribly spoiled and so fortunate to have so many wonderful readers!
12. Thai food. I love thai food. I want to get thai food very soon because I haven’t had any in weeks.
13. The weather calming down here! After flooding, freak snowstorms, more heavy rains and hurricane force gusts that sent a million people into the land of no power – I’m quite happy to say today, while it started rainy, has calmed and it’s even a bit sunny now.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants