1. Justin Timberlake. I LURVE him. I do. I listen to his CDs all the time.
2. Jack In The Box tacos – 2 for 99 cents, how can you go wrong? But my stomach disagrees, LOL. I don’t eat them very often since the great diet change of 2004 but I do here and there and I love them, even as I know my body will hate me half an hour later.
3. Certain reality shows – I know they’re wrong but I can’t stop myself from looking. The Flavor of Love and Laguna Beach top the list. I love, love, love Top Chef but it’s not in the same level of hell that FOL and the Guna share.
4. Really horribly misognynist rap like Ying Yang Twins. I absolutely LOVE Salt Shaker but I try not to think about the words.
5. Chili cheese dogs. Okay, I haven’t had one in a very long time, but I love them. Tommy burger has my favorite, gooey with processed cheese and onions. I did actually have a Nathan’s dog with Megan at the New York New York last year and it rocked.
6. Flip flops. I do not wear them to nice events or even routinely, but there’s nothing easier than slipping into them on the run.
7. Books with “disobedient” in the title. I don’t even read them (unless they’re of the smutty variety) but I have quite the collection of disobedient brides and secretaries.
8. Cheezy sci-fi movies. Locusts, vampires in space, dinosaurs on the loose in NY, it doesn’t matter. I love them all.
9. Pretzels with that icky jar cheeze. LOVE them.
10. Some Backstreet Boys songs – I know. I’ll toss Vanilla Ice in here too because you’re all a buncha liars if you don’t shake your hips to Ice Ice Baby.
11. I throw up the devil horns far more often than someone my age should. But so what?
12. I know all the lyrics to the entire Hair soundtrack. And I sang several of the songs with Megan Hart, who is thankfully as goofy as me.
13. Room Service. Even though the food is most often not very good, I love to order it.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants