Archive for March 27th, 2009
Okay! To commemorate the upcoming release of TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS – we’re running a week long contest starting today, Friday March 27, ending on Friday April 3!
Here are the rules and please read them carefully! We will post SEVEN questions here, the answers to which will appear in daily blog entries at either Lauren’s blog or Megan’s blog. At the end of the week, you will email the answers to ALL SEVEN questions to Lauren (you can click her name and it’ll take you to an email) no later than Friday, April 3 at 9 am pacific.
Even better, there are two ways to win! In addition to the grand prize winner, daily prizes will be awarded as well via our blogs! The winners will be chosen for the daily prizes at random from the comments left there.
The grand prize is a fifty dollar gift certificate to Amazon AND each one of our book soundtracks via iTunes!! Grand Prize Winner will be announced Friday April 3 by noon pacific/3 pm eastern here. Winners have one week to claim the prize or it will be awarded to another winner. Daily winners will be announced on the blogs and we’ll keep a running tally here too.
Here are the questions:
1. What are the names of the two heroes and two heroines?
2. What song is Kate’s ringtone for Leah?
3. Where did Lauren and Megan come up with the idea for Taking Care of Business?
4. Where does the story take place?
5. Is it true Megan and Lauren are really the same person? (True or False)
6. What television show featuring two brothers is Megan addicted to?
7. What’s Lauren’s favorite sweet treat?
Remember – the answers, in ONE email need to be sent NO LATER than 9 am, Pacific, Friday April 3 to Lauren. Please write: TCOB CONTEST in the subject line. Answers found at either Lauren or Megan’s blog and not necessarily in the order you see above. You’re gonna need to pay attention for a few days but most of those questions are pretty easy.
Day one: Jane
Day two: Caylah
Day three: Limecello