I’ve got three releases in September! The trade paperback of LOST IN YOU (Petal, GA book 2), GIRLS’ NIGHT OUT the second VISITS TO PETAL bonus material on September 3 and CAKE, my novella from the Cosmo Red Hot Reads by Harlequin on September 15. Here are some basics about each one based on the questions I see most!
- CAKE, like all the Red Hot Reads, is a novella. A novella is shorter than a novel so the pacing and story is different than in a full length book.
- CAKE is a standalone, contemporary romance. It’s not related to any of my other stories, series or worlds.
- CAKE is set in Seattle
- CAKE is very hot romance but it’s not erotic romance
- GIRLS’ NIGHT OUT is part of the VISITS TO PETAL series.
- GIRLS’ NIGHT OUT is NOT a novel. It’s not even a novella or a short story.
- GIRLS’ NIGHT OUT is a few chapters of bonus material that takes place AFTER LOST IN YOU has ended and before the next book starts.
- GIRLS’ NIGHT OUT is NOT standalone. If you have not read the Chase or Petal books you will not know what is going on.
- I write the VISITS TO PETAL as a fun thank you to long time readers/fans of the series.
- GIRLS’ NIGHT OUT will release in digital formats for free and will also be in the back of LOST IN YOU when it releases in trade paperback September 3.
- LOST IN YOU is book two in the Petal, GA series and features Beth Murphy and Joe Harris
- Yes, there will be another book, COUNT ON ME, which comes out June 2014 and Royal Watson is the hero
- I will write the Petal books as long as story ideas come to me because it’s less about a family or group of friends but instead is centered on the town.
- I would like to write about the other Murphy siblings, but not in any sort of order – again, I want to give the stories these characters deserve when they come to me