So by way of all the things going on in my life – a combo type post might be just the trick. So behold Thirteen Things I’m Pretty Darned Pleased About!
1. I just sold a contemporary romance called Always to Samhain. Always will be out in April of 09!
2. I finished Fated and sent it to Angie last night!
3. I now have a title for notFallen – Relentless.
4. I’m totally pleased with the title change.
5. Laura Bradford pitched two projects for me in the last seven days
6. It’s a totally gorgeous day today
7. So I can send my kids outside when they get home from school
8. Chinese dumplings/potstickers. They’re like happiness in a little doughy pouch.
9. I got all my words done for the Sven Challenge (and there was a time when I wondered if I would)
10. Copy edits for Undercover arrived and at first glance they scared me but upon closer examination they’re not that bad
11. My husband finally gave in to my nagging and we’ll be getting a new couch
12. Frauke designed AWESOME postcards for me for Taking Care of Business!
13. Writing continues to make me happy and it challenges me but I’m finding after some struggles I can push myself to try new things (and they seem successful)
Bonus 14 – Love is love.
(as always, cupcakes, my husband, Gerard Butler and Clive Owen are on the list. Heh)