So I’ve been tagged several times for the 8 Things Meme – thing is, if it’s unknown, I most likely want it to stay that way, LOL!!
1. I didn’t start reading romance in earnest until I was in my 30’s. It all started with Emma Holly…
2. But it was Jenny Crusie who made me think, “if I could write this well, I’d be proud to write romance”
3. But Emma remains the reason why I love to write menages and BDSM (and I hope, half was well as she can)
4. My first romance novel ever was when I was like 13 or 14 and it was Judy Blume’s, Forever.
5. I’ve always lived in large cities but I love to write about the kind of small town my mom grew up in
6. When I was a kid, my mom would drop me off at the local library and I’d spend literally hours there and still be sorry to leave
7. There’s a local sex toy store here in Seattle, Babeland (with stores in several other cities and they’re fab!) Anyway, I go there from time to time and I even did a reading there in March. But the first time I ever went there, when I was in college, I was totally freaked out.
8. I love Prague and if there was any other city I could live in anywhere in the world, I’d most definitely pack my kids and dude up and head there.
There are rules about tagging and all that stuff, but another not so unknown fact about me is that I hate rules. If you want to do this meme, consider yourself tagged.