Lori tagged me so here I go…
1. The sound of iceburg lettuce being turn or cut makes me gag. I’m not kidding.
2. I know the entire soundtrack for Hair the musical
3. My cousin Trena and I made up a cheerleading routine to Loverboy’s Working for the Weekend the summer I was 12. I still remember the opening parts.
4. Any time the movie Valley Girl comes on I watch it. At one time I knew the whole script, I still know about 50% of it.
5. I was in the Andy Gibb fanclub.
6. I love to dip french fries in chocolate milkshake
7. I collect books with disobedient secretaries and wives in the title. I don’t read them, I just like to see them on my shelves.
8. I love funky socks. Luckily my husband indulges this habit and brings me home a great new pair every once in a while. If you’re going to be at RT, you’ll probably see some of them.
9. I say “dude” too much
10. I love navy beans. With catsup.
Yes, I am odd and that’s just the surface, LOL!! I’m supposed to tag people but I’m pretty sure everyone’s been tagged. How about TJ, Shelley, Megan and Anya?