I got this from the ever so wonderful Anya Bast – Name ten of life’s simple pleasures that you like most, and (if you want) pick ten people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used.
1. The sound of my children laughing
2. Slow, warm, morning sex with no interruptions
3. The first really crisp fall day
4. A chai latte, light on the chai, in a mug I grip to keep my hands warm on a Sunday morning
5. The smell of my husband’s skin in that space just below his ear
6. Holding very small hands as I walk with my kids
7. Finishing a book
8. Watching butterflies light among lilacs
9. Hearing the people I love tell me they love me
10. The look in my husband’s eyes when he looks at me and really sees me and finds me beautiful
Instead of tagging 10 people, I’ll just say I hope you do it because it’s a fun meme and a nice way to think about things that please you.